From: jerryglow2 <jerryglow@comcast.net>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: LCL Cement Container Decals
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 7:01 AM

How many do you need and are you capable of laying out the artwork?

There are several custom printers who could do it - you'd need the data

of course to do the masters. Contact me directly if interested in

pursuing this approach. (I am NOT soliciting work - I've just done

artwork for a commercial company and had decals done privately).

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups. com, "Rich Christie" <rhcdmc@...> wrote:

Does anyone know who makes them? There once was a modeling article in
MR on kitbashing an Athearn gondola into a Lehigh Valley cement gon.
The author mentioned 7th Street Depot. I tried contacting them about

year ago, no answer at the phone number provided.
Thanks,
Rich C