ADMIN: Photos in the STMFC archive

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

There seems to be some confusion with regard to photos uploaded into the STMFC archives.

1. Photos should only be placed in the Photo area.

2. Photos that ARE uploaded must be approved by STMFC management...uh...me or my assistant, Jeff Aley...to ensure that there is no copyright violation. If you wish to upload a photo, go through the Yahoo procedure and you will receive an inquiry regarding ownership of the photo.

3. Photos found in the files area stand the risk of being removed during periodical checks.

Thanks,

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner