http://prrths.com/Keystone%20Modeler/Keystone_Modeler_PDFs/TKM%20No.%2057%2004-08%20PDF.pdf

Best,
Lawrence Rast

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 7:03 PM, Mark Morgan <bnonut@...> wrote:
Sounds like a great idea SGL. I beleive some of us would like to make
castings, I have thought of it several times.

Sincerely, Mark Morgan MEM

--- On Sun, 12/14/08, Schuyler Larrabee <schuyler.larrabee@...>
wrote:

From: Schuyler Larrabee <schuyler.larrabee@...>
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Resin parts
To: STMFC@...
Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 6:27 PM

-----Original Message-----
From: Earl T. Hackett

I used RTV silicone caulk to attach a 6" PVC pipe union to some 1/2"
aluminum plate and to form a seal to some 1" thick acrylic sheet for a
see through top. A needle valve in the top allows me to control
vacuum level during resin degassing. If anyone wants details on how
to set up a resin vacuum casting system, contact me off line.
And