From: "proto48er" <atkott@swbell.net>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 5:36 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: 1925 photos around Omaha

Guys -
Sorry for the off-topic post, but I need to clear up the fact that Pappa Ben's is indeed OPEN again, and at their new location! This is real good news for a lot of us STMFC types down here. They were not open as quickly as they thought because of some city code-required modifications to their new quarters.
A.T. Kott
--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Sandifer" <steve.sandifer@...> wrote:

Pappa Bens is moving. They closed about 6-8 months ago but should
be open again in a week or two. I have no idea if the stock will be as extensive or not. The Houston Roundhouse had nearly everything I ever needed, so I miss Wayne. G&G is the scratchbuilder's paradise.
______________
J. Stephen (Steve) Sandifer
mailto:steve.sandifer@...
Office: Southwest Central Church of Christ, 4011 W. Bellfort,
Houston, TX 77025, 713-667-9417
From: proto48er<mailto:atkott@...> To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com<mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 7:02 PM
Guys -
Was hoping to pick up the reefer book and the latest SP freight
car
book at Papa Ben's in Houston last week, but it is not open at
the new
location.