3-pack offer on SR/C&O S-scale wood rack

Jim King

A point of clarification re: my 3-pack offer for the upcoming S scale SR/C&O
pulpwood racks is in order. "Bulk pack" pricing applies only for direct
mail orders and is not offered to dealers. Customers can freely mix and
match any of the 3 cars (2 SR, 1 C&O) to get the 3-pack price which is 10%
less than buying them individually ($189 vs. $210) . plus $10 shipping. My
web site needs clarification but that'll take a couple days to update it, so
this email will suffice until then.

As always, please contact me off-list if you have questions.

Jim King

Smoky Mountain Model Works, Inc.

www.smokymountainmodelworks.com