From: benjaminfrank_hom
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 2:11 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Lehigh Valley Roof Walk Help

Frank Brua asked:
"The Lehigh Valley had a series of steel box cars #61300-61899 built
during the mid-1940's. Can anyone tell me if these cars were built
with wood or metal roof walks? If built with wood, would they have
been changed to metal by the mid-1950's?"

Your answer is contained in this table which Ed Hawkins made available
online for everyone six years ago:
http://www.steamfreightcars.com/prototype/frtcars/1937aarpdfmain.html

Ben Hom