Re: B&O M-53 Wagon Top - any hope of a plastic model in our future?

Garth G. Groff <ggg9y@...>

Ben,

I agree that Sunshine or F&C's resin kits would give a superior model. I have one of the Sunshine cars (unbuilt, of course :-D ). But the original question concerned a plastic kit, and that's what Cannonball's is.

Kind regards,

Garth G. Groff

benjaminfrank_hom wrote:

Garth Groff wrote:
"How about http://www.mrrwarehouse.com/ . Click on 'signature series'
at left. May not be Intermountain quality, but maybe it will do for a
stand-in until something else comes along."

Gotta agree with Brian and Jim - $29.95 for what is essentially the old Cannonball Car Shops/Red Ball kit is questionable, especially when you can spend the same amount of money for a much nicer resin kit from Sunshine or Funaro.

Ben Hom