From: Charlie Duckworth <trduck@cox.net>
Subject: [STMFC] B&O M-53 Wagon Top - any hope of a plastic model in our future?
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 6:21 PM

Well another year almost by us and I still would like a B&O M-53 Wagon
Top on the layout. For a steam - early diesl layout they are a must
have in a rail yard. I got my wish last year with the ART steel reefer
being issued so perhaps there's hope.

Anybody heard any rumors of a scale B&O car being done in plastic?

Charlie
Modeling 'the Mop'
http://mopac51. tripod.com/ index.html