From: David Smith <dlsio4@...>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Other LIFE image finds
To: STMFC@...
Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 11:12 AM

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 10:30 AM, Dennis Storzek <destorzek@mchsi. com>wrote:

New York Central Pier 7, 1948, part deux.
http://tinyurl. com/9efcpl
Note the two trackless trolleys (trolley busses to some) on flatcats
at the lower left.

How can you tell they are trackless? When I drag the image over to preview
and enlarge it, I just get a dark, somewhat pixelated blur underneath the
trolley body.

Dave Smith

--
David L. Smith
Da Vinci Science Center

Everything that needs to be said has already been said. But since no one was
listening, everything must be said again. -- Andre Gide