Re: GTW 11/2 door Single sheathed boxcar

Paul Krueger <kruegerp@...>

There was a typo in the link:
http://mopac51.tripod.com/id5.html

Here is the direct link to the picture:
http://mopac51.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/tripodgtwautoboxcar.jpg

Paul
Seattle, WA

--- In STMFC@..., "Richard Dietrichson" <Rdietrichson@...>
wrote:

Marty,
The picture was of a car model, in the new Yahoo weathering group.
The difference in this car model, was that the car had Youndstown
doors, but the end of the car in the photo could not be seen. The
link for this picture is http://mopac51.tripod.com/id5hmtl. I hope
this clears up the confusion.
Rick Dietrichson
Wilmington, NC