Shipping-Free January

smason22000 <smason2@...>

Happy New Year!

For the month of January, all DVD orders will be shipping-free. Here's how it works...

Order any DVD(s) from my website, and follow the shopping cart through the ordering
process. YOU WILL BE CHARGED SHIPPING (this is the way the system is configured). After I
receive your order, I WILL REFUND YOUR SHIPPING RIGHT AWAY!

Here's your chance to bring your DVD collection up to date before the 2009 releases come
out.

This offer is good for all DVD orders only until the February 1, 2009, and is not good for
previous orders, or orders for items other than DVD's.

Thanks for all your support in 2008!

Scott Mason
www.scottymason.com