From: "William Keene" <wakeene@jps.net>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: GTW 11/2 door Single sheathed boxcar--segue to CN steel auto box cars...

Claus,

Not a trolley... but a street railway power unit often referred to as
a steam dummy.

Nice photo. Thanks for sharing.

-- Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On Jan 1, 2009, at 2:54 PM, Claus Schlund (HGM) wrote:

Hi List Members,

Nice view of GT 40' flat 69638(?) with trolley car as a load on this
site.

http://imagescn.technomuses.ca/railways/index_view.cfm?photoid=1022519810&id=49

- Claus