Re: Prototype Rails-2009 - "Shake and Take"

jerryglow2

There were still seats available the morning of the clinic. We had a
freind come down for the day who wasn't aware of the clinic. I asked
Mike Brock if any were available and he said yes and to get together
with Armand to get set up.

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@..., Richard Brennan <brennan8@...> wrote:

At 09:56 AM 1/12/2009, Clark Propst wrote:
<snip>
I do have a problem with the "Shake and Take" clinic. Greg Martin
along with Jim Singer, John Greedy and Doc Denny (and maybe others)
spend a great deal of time and their own money to put out a fine
unique kit. They allow for 25-30 participants, yet each year only
have just a hand full of completed models brought back each year
for
display. I would be discouraged with the meager results, but to
those
guys's credit they are very upbeat and are busy planning next
year's
model.
This should be -easy- to fix:
Require 2009 attendees registering for the 2010 "Shake and Take" to
submit a photo of / and bring their 2009 clinic model.
My guess is that some additional seats would open-up...

For those trying to game the system... the best they could do would
be every-other year's clinic.
Just a thought...

Richard Brennan - San Leandro CA (far... far... -away from Cocoa
Beach)