From: cvsne <mjmcguirk@comcast.net>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 9:51:45 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Model Rail Hobbyist - online magazine

Appreciate the feedback, but before our esteemed moderator sees this
please keep the feedback on MRH to the STMFC list specific to steam era
freight car prototype and modeling subjects . . . what should be
covered, how it may be covered in this new media format, etc . . .

Any comments on the magazine in general are welcomed but please direct
to me off list at mjmcguirk@comcast. net

Thanks,

Marty