Re: Model Rail Hobbyist - online magazine

jerryglow2

I think early announcements and downloads were for registered
members. After that, there were to be no restrictions.

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Plank" <tandocrr@...> wrote:

I was able to download the e-zine without registering - did I miss
a step I was supposed to do? I just clicked on the download link.

Mark Plank

Get a Free Account at www.mail.com