UP B-50-21 box car

Dean Payne

I would like to model a UP B-50-21 box car, ideally number 185245 (it
shows up in a photo of the last W&LE passenger train in July, 1938).
I've searched and can find no commercial offerings of this series. I
was hoping it would be one of the ACR boxcars built the same year, the
subject of the latest Essential Freight Cars, but those are B-50-22!
I searched the archives, a Red Caboose kit might work, but the B-50-21
used a welded underframe. The Speedwich underframe is correct for the
B-50-24/27 and B-50-30/32 cars, I wonder would it work for the
B-50-21? Are there any other detail changes that would be needed?

Dean Payne