From: Bruce Smith <smithbf@vetmed.auburn.edu>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Alco marine boilers via rail - was Bruce Smith's boiler
To: "Donald B. Valentine" <riverman_vt@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, January 17, 2009, 4:15 PM

On Sat, January 17, 2009 10:44 am, Donald B. Valentine wrote:
The comments regarding Bruce Smith's Alco built marine boiler flat
car load are much of interest to me. Can someone provide a URL to
find the photo of it refered to? I cannot find it on Archer's site,
nor can I access the STMFC photos section for reasons unknown at
present.
Don,

I've attached a JPEG for you. Interesting story!

Regards
Bruce