Re: PSCC hopper article in Model Railroad Hobbyist

Manfred Lorenz

Marty,

Your car looks quite impressive. I like especially the handholds and
wheathering. Fist I thought it was a Kadee car.

I understand you made some choices about what to change to keep the
amount of time reasonable for a whole fleet. What I wonder is that you
didn't improve the door locks. What would you suggest as a replacement?

Perhaps it is due to the dies that this detail is not done more correct
by the manufacturers. As executed it won't hold anything.

Manfred