Re: Model Rail Hobbyist

Richard Hendrickson

On Jan 18, 2009, at 11:30 PM, Anthony Thompson wrote:

I don't mind downloading Adobe Reader 9, in fact I've done so,
but it won't work with Mac OS 10.4.10 (latest one I have). This means
(at least for Mac users) that only the newest OS can run the reader
that handles MRH. That's what I mean by NOT reaching an awful lot of
the public, which I think is a funny way to do a magazine.

I have had exactly the same experience as Tony. And I'm running the
earlier Mac operating system because I have many files in earlier
applications which won't run on the latest OS. So, while MRH seems
like a good idea, I can't access it, and I've already spent a fair
amount of time (when I could have been writing text for a book or
working on a model) trying unsuccessfully to do so. Yeah, I know,
print is SO twentieth century, but an internet publication that some
of us can't access seems needlessly stupid.

Richard Hendrickson