Re: Model Rail Hobbyist

Rod Miller

My iMac runs 10.1.11 and there was no issue in
downloading or viewing MRH. I had to download
Acrobat Reader, and then everything went
smoothly. I was quite surprised.

Maybe there are functional differences between
the PowerPC Mac OS and the Intel Mac OS even
though the version is the same.

Rod

Anthony Thompson wrote:

Nolan Hinshaw wrote:
Adobe reader 9 works fine with OSX 10.4.11; perform a software update of Tiger rather than an upgrade to Leopard
HELLO . . . OS 10.4 actually IS Tiger, and the latest version that exists for PowerPC Macs is 10.4.11, which is what I have. Reader 9 may WORK with this OS, but it cannot open MRH in this OS. One of these days no doubt I'll upgrade to Leopard, and won't miss MRH in the meantime.
Publishers of books on railroad history