Calling All SAL B-6 Models

golden1014

Gentlemen,

In the upcoming issue of the Seaboard-Coast Line Modeler magazine--the quarterly, online modeling magazine of the ACL & SAL Historical Society--I'm going to write a short article on Seaboard's B-6 box cars ("1932 ARA" cars, series 17000-18999).

I'd like to include photos of your models in the article.  If you have a B-6 completed from the Sunshine kit, the new Atlas model, or something else (kitbashed from a Red Caboose X29, for example), and you would like me to include it in the article, please send me photos and a caption at Golden1014@yahoo.com.  I'll get 'em in!

Thank you!
John

John Golden
Bloomington, IN