From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com on behalf of John Golden
Sent: Thu 1/22/2009 12:05 PM
To: stmfc@yahoogroups.com; rpm-forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Calling All SAL B-6 Models

Gentlemen,

In the upcoming issue of the Seaboard-Coast Line Modeler magazine--the quarterly, online modeling magazine of the ACL & SAL Historical Society--I'm going to write a short article on Seaboard's B-6 box cars ("1932 ARA" cars, series 17000-18999).

I'd like to include photos of your models in the article. If you have a B-6 completed from the Sunshine kit, the new Atlas model, or something else (kitbashed from a Red Caboose X29, for example), and you would like me to include it in the article, please send me photos and a caption at Golden1014@yahoo.com. I'll get 'em in!

Thank you!
John

John Golden
Bloomington, IN