From: steve.sandifer@sbcglobal.net <steve.sandifer@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] ATSF MOW cars
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, February 1, 2009, 3:16 PM

The instructions to the Sunshine Santa Fe Work Train set (our of production) state "battleship gray paint is a matter of choice. The Budger Primer is a suitable shade of gray. This gray has a blue hue to it. Keith Jordan recommends use of D&H Gray because it has a warmer or brown hue."

Bill Childers in the Santa Fe Modeler reported "The interior of most cars appears to have been pale green (Apple Green) with some dining cars having tan interiors."
J. Stephen (Steve) Sandifer
mailto:steve.sandifer@ sbcglobal. net