Kits now shipping

Jim King

The Southern and C&O pulpwood rack kits started shipping to dealers
yesterday. Mail orders will start shipping Tuesday. If you still want one
or more, it's not too late but once the initial batch of kits are cast and
packaged (plus a few spares), I'm moving on to the next project full-force,
so expect some delay in receiving kits from this "second batch".

Contact me off list to place your order. I'm still offering a 10% discount
if you order ANY road name combination of 3 kits ($199 including shipping).

Jim King

Smoky Mountain Model Works, Inc.

<http://www.smokymountainmodelworks.com>