From: wabash2813
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 8:20 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Photos from the National Archives of Canada

He also put ads in newspapers across the country requesting material
to copy promising to return it...but reportedly didn't. I saw one of
those ads on microfilm from a Jackson, Michigan newspaper from the
50's. Maybe he did us a service, maybe not--depends on how you look
at it. but it's long hual to northwest Canada for most of us.

Victor Baird
Fort Wayne, Indiana