Re: Intermountain WWII War Emergency cars

spsalso

--- In STMFC@..., "jerryglow2" <jerryglow@...> wrote:

HUH? Best of my knowledge, MP didn't own any did you mean NP
perhaps?
Sometimes you have to monitor the muckrackers as well.... <G>

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@..., Richard Hendrickson <rhendrickson@>
wrote:

Tim, before someone goes to the trouble of making replacement
roofs,
IM assures us that they plan to do the ATSF, MP, etc. cars with
the
correct roofs at some point in the not too distant future.

Richard Hendrickson
If we're really talking here about doing the NP version of the war
emergency cars, Intermountain will have to make new sides, as the
NP's were radically different (visually). Think that'll happen?
Mayyyyybe. It'd be nice.

Ed

Edward Sutorik