Re: Tank Car Info

armprem

Rechecking my sources,I find that I_ made the mistake.The "Q" and the "G" looked different to my failing eyesight.The covered hopper however,was listed as an "ET".Thank you all for the help.Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anthony Thompson" <thompson@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Tank Car Info

Armand Premo wrote:
Since the data raising the question initially came directly from
actual wheel reports raises the question of accuracy.How could anyone
confuse a tank car with a covered hopper?The primary sources are over
50 years old and are still in very good condition.
I hate to be the one to break this to you, Armand, but not
everything on paper is accurate, not even handwritten stuff on paper.
<g>

Publishers of books on railroad history