From: Anthony Thompson <thompson@signaturepress.com>
Subject: [STMFC] Speedwitch decals
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, February 18, 2009, 3:40 PM

Just thought I would comment that I've just completed
decaling of two B&O M26 models with Speedwitch decals, and I found
them excellent. Ted Culotta's range is not yet very extensive, but for
those models which can use his products, I highly recommend them. He
does have detailed directions for use of his decals, which are clear
and effective, so be sure to read those before starting.
You can see his line, and place orders, at: www.speedwitch.com
..

Publishers of books on railroad history