Re: Early 10'IH PS-1 help

mcindoefalls

--- In STMFC@..., "Peter Ness" <prness@...> wrote:

I've been looking for a suitable starting point for my New Haven
34500- 35999 10'IH early PS-1 cars. . . .
In the distance past before names such as IM, RC and Branchline were in
existence I seem to recall a vague reference that an AHM carbody might
make a good starting point, but after examining one I think there are
better alternatives these days.
The old Kurtz Kraft PS1 kits, later offered by Model Railroad
Warehouse, IIRC, might be a good starting point. They were flat
styrene kits, so making modifications to the height might be easier
than on a one-piece body.

Walt Lankenau