From: Ed Hawkins <hawk0621@...>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] MP Eagle Merchandise colors
To: STMFC@...
Date: Friday, February 20, 2009, 9:02 PM

On Feb 20, 2009, at 2:51 PM, Jim and Lisa Hayes wrote:

OK. Now I'm getting confused by nomenclature. Ed, rereading your
article
in RPC 14, the sides are blue with a gray center band. In the
pictures,
that center band is a different color than the ends. Are the 'gray'
center bands DPH964 Missouri Pacific Cream and the ends DPH965
Missouri
Pacific Gray? And while I'm talking to the expert, is reefer yellow an
OK color for the upper & lower portions of the door?
Jim,
The gray band extends completely across the car including the door. The
end is the same gray as used on the sides. Some of these cars received
blue ends. The yellow (also referred to as cream) is on the door that
interrupts the blue bands on the sides.
Regards,
Ed Hawkins