Re: TLT Canadian Boxcars

Chet French <cfrench@...>

--- In STMFC@..., "Brian J Carlson" <brian@...> wrote:

While at a show today I took the opportunity to look over the True
Line
Trains Canadian Built boxcars. I recall looking at them when they
first came
out and the ladders were molded very far from the ends. The cars I
saw today
seemed to have the ladders located at the same locations as the
adjacent
intermountain, Red Caboose boxcars. Now I know comparing models to
models is
not the best approach. However it appears TLT may have retooled the
car to
be more prototypical. Does anyone know if these cars were retooled,
or were
my eyes deceiving me?
Brian,

Just looked at three of the cars Friday on a friends layout.
He had just purchased them and the side ladders still appear to
be attached too far from the ends.

Chet French
dixon, IL