Re: Chateau Martin Wine Car Color

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Errol Spangler wrote:
I see there has been some discussion here in the past on the CM wine cars. Anyone have a clue to just what color the cars were painted? We at O Scale West are working with Lionel to provide their great wine car in 2-rail scale for the combined O Scale West - National O Scale convention next June.
Have you looked at some of the published color photos? There is one in the book on billboard reefers we recently published. I'd call the color a variety of magenta.

Publishers of books on railroad history