From: Jeffrey White <jrwhite@midwest.net>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Single-sheathed box cars
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 5:28 PM

The 7100 series is the closest to the IC cars.

Jeff White

Glen Mills wrote:

Hello,

Can we have a catalogue No. for the Accurail IC single sheathed box car,
please.

Regards,

Glen Mills

Re: Single-sheathed box cars
Posted by: "Tim O'Connor" timboconnor@comcast.net
<mailto:timboconnor%40comcast.net> cf5250
Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:30 am (PST)

Gene

And don't forget Accurail's wonderful Illinois Central
single sheathed box car. I picked up a decorated model
from 5th Avenue Car Shops that is 100% accurate.

Tim O'