Mianline Modeler back issues source

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi List Members,

A while back, I inquired about obtaining back issues of mainline Modeler magazine.

I got lots of good suggestions, and even an offer for a photocopy if I were unsuccessful in my search. I'd like to thank everyone who replied.

In the end, I went with the place at the url below. I found them to give efficient service. No connection, other than as a satisfied customer.

http://www.metaldetector.org.uk/MAGAZINE.htm

I know the url looks kinda funny, but it is a domestic business in the USA and I got my back issue quite quickly via online order and PayPal pmt. The mag was in like-new condition.

- Claus Schlund