Mystery Champ Decal

StephenK

I just rec'd an order of Champ decals, including HB-335, which is a NYC "Early Bird" box car. Included in the pack is a pair of decals that I cannot identify. They are white circles, with a white "X" in the the middle (similar to railroad crossing signs) and the word "Brake" in the middle of the "X". The circles are 3' in diameter. I have no idea where these are to go, but the artwork includes the HB-335 number to identify them as going in the set.

Any NYC experts out there who know what these are for?

Steve Kay