Re: What are your recommendations for HO decals for meat reefers?

mforsyth127

Charlie,

Personally, I'm vexed by "Reefer Madness", and am on a quest to build many that moved on the Erie in the early 50's.

Some of the suggestions given a very good. Might I also add Oddball decals as a potential source. I model in "O" scale, but Oddball will make any set they offer in a variety of scales...AND THEY HAVE REEFERS!!! You'll need to look through his online list, to see what interests you. I ordered a few months ago, and his service is prompt, and pricing is good.

http://www.oddballsdecals.org/

Champ still makes the decals for Kingan's, ART, Morell, Swift, MDT/NRC, etc.

Microscale also offers a slew of reefer decals..

http://www.microscale.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=REEFER

Matt Forsyth

Modeling the DL&W, Erie, PRR, NYC
and LV, in "O" Scale, Elmira, NY 1951