Re: Vesuvius box car

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Scott;

That's interesting! I had a similar impression, based on several series' of
P&LE cars that looked like an upgraded '37AAR in some respects. I hope
others have had additional observations!

BTW, if I remember correctly, you had built a Sunshine C&O gon that you
brought to one of the meets I wanted to ask you about recently. What scheme
did you do your car in, and what years did that lettering apply to?

Regards,

Elden Gatwood