From: Clark Propst <cepropst@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 6:06 am
Subject: [STMFC] Wabash hand brake

I'm assembling the Wabash steel rebuild mini-kit Sunshine put out a few years ago using the Tichy steel rebuilt car.

The only photos of the B end I have are the one in the instructions and a very poor Sidney Wheeler snap shot. Both have some unusual hand brake. The hand wheel appears to be about 3' in diameter! Did they put any hand brakes on these cars at are available in HO scale?

Thanks for any help with this,
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa