From: Gene Green <bierglaeser@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 6:05 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Wabash hand brake

Paul,
If it is the hand wheel I have in mind you might mention to Ted that I have a copy of the Miner blueprint for that hand wheel.

Gene Green
Out in the west Texas town of El Paso

--- In STMFC@..., cobrapsl@... wrote:

Clark,

It is a very early Miner wheel that the Wabash seemed to like, as I have seen it on other cars besides this one. There is no HO detail part for it. I have spoken to Ted Culotta about it, but it is way down his "to do" list.

Paul Lyons
Laguna Niguel, CA