Re: Freight cars equipped with skids & covers

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Garth;

I was initially interested in what folks could relate about the skid & cover
cars, but you bet, I am also interested in the covered gons (i.e., covers
that rested on the sides/ends, rather than on a skid on the floor of the
gon).

No rush, but at some point, any additional info you could provide would be
most appreciated.

Elden Gatwood