Re: Enterprise hopper door hardware

Tim O'Connor

Ned

Don is very open to suggestions, and he has greatly expanded
his offerings, but he is NOT a model railroader. If you want
a freight car part, send him some useful drawings, and explain
what the parts are and why modelers would buy them.

Tim O'Connor

At 3/31/2009 12:17 PM Tuesday, you wrote:
Our (CPD13) division will be going on a tour to see Don Tichy and his factory on April 25.
Victor,

Perhaps you could ask him to do side stakes. If we had side stakes with rivets it would make building and customizing hoppers and gons much easier. It seems like an easy thing to tool (although admittedly sales would be modest at best)

Ned Carey