Re: Why did I buy this car?

armprem

Hmnn,Me too,A double sheath USR box car with no lettering diagram.Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
From: "jerryglow2" <jerryglow@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 9:08 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Why did I buy this car?

Among other things, it can be used as the basis for a PRR X29b kitbash. It has been covered in various articles in past issues of The Keystone Modeler.

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@..., "Jim & Lisa Hayes" <jimandlisa97225@...> wrote:

At Naperville in 2006 I bought a Branchline UNDEC 40' AAR boxcar with 7'
door from Andy Carlson. I recently rediscovered it but can't remember why I
bought it. My guess is it's for use with a Sunshine Mini-kit but I can't
match it up with any I have.

Help! This unimportant little question is driving me crazy.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com