From: Brian J Carlson <brian@bluemoon.net>
To: stmfc@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:10 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Dumb Sunshine ordering question

This is a dumb question but based on the recent emails regarding sunshine I
want to send an order in now. Since to date I have always bought directly
from Martin at Timonium or Naperville, (Or had others buy me stuff) I
haven't ordered directly. Can I write down the kit numbers I want, with the
new prices and send a check, or do I have to use the info sheets/order forms
collected at various shows and from Jim Hayes' site?
Brian J Carlson P.E.
Cheektowaga NY