Re: Underbody Detail Handout

Jack Burgess

Will someone who has, or has access to, my handout on underbody
detail see if I included the foundation brake gear for a caboose
that has a hand brake on each end? If I didn't include that I
surely should have.
I don't see it covered in your handout...

Can someone tell me how to find my presentation on the internet?
It is on the Yahoo site under the Files section. Go to:

and click on Files. If the Files link doesn't seem to get you anywhere,
you'll need to log in (usually, this is automatic)...there is a link on the
left side of the page to allow you to log in if nothing else works. Your
handout is about halfway down the page in the Files section.

Jack Burgess
www.yosemitevalleyrr.com