From: Rob Erickson
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 5:20 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Need information about several freight cars, circa Nov 1955-Sept 1957

Group, I have been trying to identify cars that were listed in a conductor's train consist notes. These notes were once posted on the Toledo West website. The dates are from November 1955 through September 1957.

Out of almost 2300 cars listed, I am still stumped by the following:

ACL 56063 O-?

A&D 2011

ATSF 5763
ATSF 9166
ATSF 32527
ATSF 52056
ATSF 164240

CGW 910
CGW 4820

CMO 5011
CMO 5031

CNW 1927
CNW 3269
CNW 3318
CNW 46251
CNW 68850
CNW 151244

DC ? 29575 (listed as a reefer)

DSR ? 11177 (listed as a boxcar)

GCX 1501

GM&O 86592

GN 53582
GN 53996
GN 58298
GN 58663

GTW 146134

LBAX ? 3826 (listed as a reefer)

LS&BC 1001

MILW 36056
MILW 47283
MILW 49418
MILW 87108
MILW 89651
MILW 109651

MKT 91321

MP 10329
MP 25894

N&W 83144 HM H-?
N&W 83472 HM H-?
N&W 83677 HM H-?
N&W 83723 HM H-?

RI 174

SFRD 2034
SFRD 2096
SFRD 3177

SLSF 60265

SOO 17473

SP&S X-98 TM

SR 4720
SR 60533
SR 69293

TCC ? 51089 (listed as a boxcar)

T&P 103
T&P 30348

USAX 16415 TM

VGN 30401

WFEX 827

Any assistance in identifying these cars and possible HO scale candidates to model them would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Rob Erickson
(hoping to get this dang OCD about these consist lists under control)

http://www.eset.com