Re: Need information about several freight cars, circa Nov 1955-Sept 1957

Ian Cranstone

On 3-Apr-09, at 11:20 AM, Rob Erickson wrote:
Group, I have been trying to identify cars that were listed in a conductor's train consist notes. These notes were once posted on the Toledo West website. The dates are from November 1955 through September 1957.

Out of almost 2300 cars listed, I am still stumped by the following:

GTW 146134
50'6" steel mill gondola built by General American in 3/1954. It looks very close to my recollection of the Con-Cor gondola.

Ian Cranstone
Osgoode, Ontario, Canada
lamontc@nakina.net
http://freightcars.nakina.net