From: Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>
Subject: [STMFC] MILW double-sheathed box cars
To: STMFC@...
Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 12:22 AM

Awhile back I dug through a lot of material to identify a group
of MILW DS box cars, but now cannot find the full sheet of notes. All
I can find is a note (intended as a pointer to the full note sheet)
saying that these were MILW 500000 to about 502000. Can anyone confirm
if these are the right cars? And if not, what were they?

Publishers of books on railroad history