Re: Ramblings

Steve Lucas <stevelucas3@...>

I built a workbench specifically for model building. It has a plywood top and three side boards of 1" x 3" to catch those parts that seem to roll off the bench and disappear into never-never land. Another piece of 1" x 3" is at the back of the workbench. It is drilled with 1/4" and 1/2" holes to hold all of those round tools upright.

Steve Lucas.

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "A. Premo" <armprem@...> wrote:

Sitting at my work bench working on freight cars I am thinking about several
things that impede my progress:tools all silver and mostly round.I thought
how nice it would be if tools were color coded rather than spending precious
time locating the right xacto or screw driver.Then I thought of the many
times round tools rolled off the work bench causing me to spend more time
looking for them on the floor.Has anyone solved the problem of rolling tools
or time spent searching in a sea of silver for a specific tool? Am I alone
dealing with these frustrations? <G>Armand Premo