To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
From: toyman@sbcglobal.net
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 21:47:23 -0700
Subject: [STMFC] Santa Fe TOFC Flats

Does anybody have an ORER for 1968 that could look up some car number ranges
for me, please. I am modeling the Santa Fe Inaugural Super C and have seven
unpainted 89' TOFC flats. I know they were painted white. But I don't have
access to an ORER that old.

Thanks for any help that you can provide.

Joe Melhorn
Orangevale, CA