Re: Ramblings

Douglas Harding <dharding@...>

Go to an office supply store and look for pencil grips. They are a soft sponge tube that slips over a #1 Xacto or similar round
tool, providing a soft grip area. I got mine as a package with multiple colors, and they prevent the knives etc from rolling.

Doug Harding

Join { to automatically receive all group messages.